Acrylic LED Art Project: Daily Log #9

Today I continued to sand down my image plate, however when pushing it in the base, the tail snapped! Now I have to re-cut the image plate, which I will do next week, but at least I got it to fit in the base:

IMG_20181212_132239

You can see in the reflection the missing tail. I found some extra acrylic to re-cut, so it’ll be fine, but it adds extra time to a long project. I did finish the wiring in the box though, and you can see that here:

IMG_20181214_133135

I’ve held it together with VEX rubber bands for now, but you can see the photocell and the LED wires, I just need to solder those, re-cut the image plate, and glue it together, and I’m done.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *